Thursday, 10 January 2008

New Post

The New Year has just begun and seems I am behind time again. Everything seems to have a new beginning and even in some of our apostolic activities. So, what's up?
Just last weekend, we had our first Journey Within Session with young women who seek to discern for the vocation in life. 3 lovely young women attended and looking forward to a journey together for the next few months. We had the grace of having Sr. Wendy who just came back from States. So, she shared with us her vocational story which I believed must have touched the young women in different ways. We ended with an hour of adoration with the community and fellowship.
This week, I am into planning some vocational programs and plans for re-designing the website. I felt like helpless since I am not so technologically creative and artistic. Let's hope that something will turn up then.

No comments: